on 5 January 2014
Great Jigsaw To Do When My Grandchildren Visit. This Is A Great Puzzle A Great Buy And Great Price.Fantastic Buy.
on 19 September 2013
I really do love the John Francis puzzles and I have acquired a small collection so far which I put together time and again.
They are playfully difficult at times but the colour and subject matter make it a challenge which is a pleasure. I do not like normal "picture" type puzzles, you know lots of sky, trees or sea, that is why John Francis will catch my eye every time. Many thanks for giving me a pleasurable pastime.
on 8 May 2014
Nothing to dislike....loved completing it as there was loads of detail involved. Excellent condition and would highly recommend it to all puzzlers. Well done Gibson.......more of the same please.
on 30 December 2013
Good quality pieces of jigsaw. Challenging image. Delivered in good time, and well packaged. Good enough to do again and again, and then pass on to family and friends.
on 3 December 2013
brilliant puzzle from Gibson as usual very difficult - but I love the challenge. its bright and lots of interest in the scene, nice project for the winter.
on 25 June 2014
I love what I call busy puzzles, when there is a lot going on in them.
I will and have done in the past recommended these jigsaw puzzles to my friends
on 24 April 2014
Lots of complicated little bits to find..great fun lovely picture and very good quality board..loved doing this one-will be ordering more
on 16 March 2015
happy with all purchases usb unit was a little behind delivery but it was chineese new year and was dispatched asap no gripes
on 4 December 2013
Not done the jigsaw yet as it is a Christmas Present, but looks good as are most Gibsons puzzles that I have purchased
on 26 November 2013
this is a typical Gibsons puzzle which is superb quality and loads of content so you are really absorbed in it