The Giant Encyclopedia of Art and Craft Activities for Children 3-6 Paperback – 1 Sep 2000
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kathy Charner has been with Gryphon House for over 15 years. She is the editor of several books including: The GIANT Encyclopedia of Learning Center Activities; The GIANT Encyclopedia of Circle Time Activities; The GIANT Encyclopedia of Art & Craft Activities; The GIANT Encyclopedia of Science Activities; and The GIANT Encyclopedia of Activities for Four-Year-Olds.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
For those that are not the best at artistic & creative thinking this book is a must.
I also bought the "Preschooler's Busy Book" and find that uses more household items, but the crafts aren't as extensive. So, I think they will contemplate each other this next year with my daughter.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Reference & Price Guides
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult