Customer reviews

Ghosts at Christmas
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.03

on 6 July 2017
Read it in an afternoon and only cause I paid for it. The ghost stories were a bit thin and he filled with too much about his ghost hunting exploits. Not a book I would have bought if I had seen it in a bookshop but that's the joys of the internet you rely on blurb describing the book.
on 24 November 2013
This book would make a very interesting Christmas present, or a good read for anyone interested in the supernatural. Cleverly written and memorable stories.
on 24 November 2013
A beautifully written book, with both fact and fictional stories. If you love ghosty things and the paranormal, then I would recommend this book. Ghosts are often associated with two months a year and they are Christmas and Halloween!! It just has that special feel about it! The old traditional favourite A Christmas Carol is there, which is one of my favourites, and so is the more modern A Nightmare Before Christmas. There are also some spine chilling true-life stories from a some places you may recognise! I loved this book and found it difficult to put down. Darren has a great way of writing which connects with the reader!
on 14 December 2014
I have read a few of Mr ritson's books but for some reason this one didn't do it for me. I don't know if it was being to used to this type of book. There was just something missing
on 27 January 2014
amazing book loved it all darrens books are a great read. welcome addition to my collection of his books lol
on 23 May 2012
I recently bought this book to add to my growing collection of work from Darren W. Ritson and in all honesty found it fascinating. I never knew so many ghost tales and spooky legends centred on or around Christmas time. The book is full of wonderful tales of Christmas time ghosts including the phantom battle of Egdehill as well as many other wonderful spine chilling stories. When next xmas comes around, get this book and sit around a nice log fire with the lights down low (don't forget to get a nice drink)....that way you'll enjoy it more and get a real sense of a 'haunted Christmas'........Brilliant.
on 20 January 2016
I bought this for my teenage daughter who is fascinated with TV programmes, this was a great way to encourage her reading and she has thoughraly enjoyed it. Myself having Geordie routes really enjoyed that I recall these stories from My Grandpa Brownless telling them and scaring the beheebies out of me as a wee lass! I love all the illustrations also, it kept me very intrigued as I am not a book lover myself.
I will be buying more by Darren W Riston.