Customer reviews

Format: Vinyl|Change

on 24 July 2017
Son loves it
VINE VOICEon 22 April 2017
I feel that a lot of 80s soundtrack albums have dated quite badly. Many of them were funky and fresh when the accompanying movie was released but feel kinda lost and obscure now. Cobra is a good example of this. The songs work in the movie but you'd be embarrassed to play them at parties in 2017.

With one main exception, Ghostbusters holds up very well. Everyone knows and loves the theme song, so I'll skip over that. Saving the Day and Magic are still awesome. Whenever I hear the former I imagine myself driving through Manhattan while being cheered on by huge crowds while dark clouds gather around Spook Central. Just...awesome! A couple of Elmer Bernstein's score tracks are included as well as an instrumental version of the theme song to beef it up to 10 tracks. Overall, I think this is a very nice and easy-going soundtrack with a few great highlights. Any movie fan must buy and Ghostbusters fans will probably already own.
One person found this helpful
on 8 October 2015
One of my favorite 80's movies and a great soundtrack!! Looked high and low for this and very inpressed with quality and speed of delivery.
One person found this helpful