Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta ???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Nov 2010 21:35:36 GMT
A Bhatia says:
I bought splinter cell conviction just to play the ghost recon beta and i never got to play it. did i miss the time when the beta was available?

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2010 09:28:36 GMT
J. Mills says:
No the beta has been delayed with no further response from Ubisoft. The game has also been delayed and as far as I know there is no solid release date.

Posted on 3 Mar 2011 18:30:12 GMT
tish says:
does anyone know if the release date is right?

I have read loads of different dates. Amazon says March '11 but most other places say october?

Posted on 7 Mar 2011 02:52:54 GMT
Scott Davies says:
i believe the xbox and ps3 are out march 26 and pc is out october sometime...

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Mar 2011 18:16:33 GMT
tish says:
ubisoft are now saying 'fall 2011'...

Posted on 30 May 2011 18:52:59 BDT
J. Pigott says:
Or Summer 2011...

Posted on 6 Jan 2012 22:01:30 GMT
Aukmune says:
Any word on whether there will be a Signature Edition available from Amazon UK ?

Posted on 20 Apr 2012 04:22:38 BDT
SwordSwingin says:
Well to people who may have Conviction and not know, the BETA is available NOW. It's pretty good. Its pretty satisfying playing a shooter where people die when they get hit by a few bullets rather than a full magazine.

Posted on 3 May 2012 08:02:26 BDT
J. Pigott says:
Yeah, the beta is amazing.

Posted on 3 May 2012 16:36:57 BDT
Aukmune says:
I have tried to play the beta ten times and had only two successful games the rest of the time it has been awful, glitching, rubberbanding and freezing and has actually locked up my console 3 times and it has been necessary to power down the console at the plug and restart. I have no problems with any other games , my console is only 5 months old btw.
I am not the only one among my friends experiencing the same problems but others have had no problems at all and say the game is pretty good.
Hopefully I will get a decent run soon and get to enjoy it.
I am aware it is a beta and that these problems will be fixed come release time.

Posted on 14 May 2012 23:41:59 BDT
I was on the beta the minute it opened and it was fantastic. No lag, no problems at all.
For days after that I couldn't even connect and when it did I just froze on the load screen.
If the full game can stay like the first day then I'll be happy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  8 Nov 2010
Latest post:  14 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about