Customer reviews

on 29 April 2013
Ghost Hunting is not just a great book for fans of the tv show 'Ghost Hunters' which follows the investigations of The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS), it is a great book for anyone interested or intrigued by the paranormal. My family are big fans of the tv show and we all loved reading this book. It is factastically writen with first hand accounts of the team's own personal experiences with the paranormal. I'd definately recommend this book to anyone, especially fans of the show!
on 27 March 2015
I loved this book. I like the way it is written as a proper recollection of cases. Some of their books are not as good as they are told as stories and spoil the information.
on 20 June 2012
well, what can you say about a book - good read. Easy read as well. Interesting stories so will suck you into another dimension for a bit.
on 10 December 2013
Enjoyable read .Interesting true stories so glad I READ this Book I watch there T.V Show .Ghost Hunter,s But the Book is BETTER
on 22 August 2014
An excellent book at a fair price.
on 25 July 2015
fab
on 27 January 2015
Great, has case studies as well as tips for beginners
on 22 March 2013
I really needed this book for my new paranormal group and it's really helpful! It arrived quickly and in mint condition! I'm very pleased.
on 4 November 2012
I purchased this book, as being a fan of Ghost Hunters, the TV show that follows the investigations of TAPS, I wished to read about cases that did not make it to the show and read about the experiences of the team members involved in notable cases that were shown on TV.
I was not disappointed at all. Grant and Jason are unassuming plumbers who work for Roto Rooter. This book tells of Jason's personal experiences when he was younger which gave him an interest in the paranormal. It also documents how Jason and Grant met, became great friends and founded TAPS together.
I enjoyed reading about past and present members of TAPS and their backgrounds, including the fact that Steve Gonsalves is/was a police officer.

The book is mostly Jason telling of the experiences with "Grant's take" at the end of each story. I found that Jason and Grant are excellent at recounting their experiences and telling of them in a way that the reader feels part of the action and a fly on the wall during the investigations. There is enough detail included that each investigation is easily pictured in the reader's head and those investigations that the reader is familiar with from watching on TV, the detail allows for the reader to not only remember the investigation well, but also allows the reader to feel how the investigators and the clients felt at the time and also allowed for the reader to take the detail included in the book and watch the episode in a whole new light and see/hear more detail than before,which I did with some of the episodes I have recorded on my DVR.

I would recommend this book to anybody. It is a fantastic read and flows very well, is extremely easy to read and not put down for hours on end.

I would also recommend the other books by Jason and Grant, which are the follow-up to this book, Seeking Spirits which recounts more investigations and also the two novels Jason and Grant have written, Ghost Trackers and Ghost Town which follow the adventures of Amber, Drew and Trevor. They are extremely well written and a must have for any fan of literature.
4 people found this helpful
on 17 April 2012
I was rather sceptical about this TAPS book but you know what?

I REALLY enjoyed it. A cracking blend of the serious and light-hearted but more importantly they don't automatically assume EVERY little thing is paranormal.

A great read - highly reccomended to download!
3 people found this helpful