- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 803 KB
- Print Length: 258 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Azure Flame Media, LLC (2 Dec. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005G69H5C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #38,238 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.94|
Save £5.88 (74%)
Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As I said in the title. The book isn't flawless, there are typos, and it almost made me drop my review to 4 stars, but I didn't. I really think the author deserves the credit of five stars, because the book is a gripping read.
Caina, is a amazing strong heroine, and I really connected to her as a character, she is tough and sometimes ruthless, but still easy to like as character. The plot was gripping, it gave enough clues to allow the reader to work out some of the mystery, but not too much to make it easy or predictable. The side characters were wonderful, from Ark to Maeltor, and the world was so well put together I really felt like I could see it.
Anyway as I said, am on to the third book of this series, and am currently loving it. Really glad I've found a new author in the high fantasy genre, that I feel I could read again and again.
If there is any problem with this is that it doesnt go on and on.
Caina is now a practiced Ghost and is sent as the Countess Marriana Nereide to the city of Rassada in far Saddai.
There she is forced to work with a new partner whose opinions and morals are in many ways opposite to her own.
The corrupt governor has brought the province to the brink of rebellion with his harsh exploitation of the locals.
When people start burning to death in the manner of the old pharoes she is sent to find and deal with the threat.
Caina is a wonderfuly motivated and interesting character. Her new partner is a very compelling foil for her in this book.
Ill not spoil the plot bar to say that this volume is an improvement on the original installment.
Straight to book 3 now!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Enjoyed the first book so much I got the second and I am enjoying it very much. Looking forward to the nextPublished 21 months ago by Amazon Customer
Dark magic, disguises and assassins. A brill read that keeps you on the edge of your seatPublished 23 months ago by Boo05
A good read but I can't believe how many typos there were. Better editing and it may have been worth 5 stars.Published on 11 Aug. 2014 by Kiwi 82
Great sequel to the 1st book, feel the characters are very believablePublished on 8 Aug. 2014 by Pol
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Low Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Greek & Roman
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Low Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Greek & Roman