- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Career Press (4 Mar. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1564149749
- ISBN-13: 978-1564149749
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,230,935 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ghost Files: Paranormal Encounters, Discussions, and Research from the Vaults of Ghostvillage.Com Paperback – 4 Mar 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Keep up the good work. I look forward to purchasing your next one!
Some of his other books talk about where to find ghostly legends, this is more about the how and why of encounters from the mouths of some of the leading experts in the field of paranormal research.
Mr. Belanger uses within his writing both scientific, and religious, methods to explain and make sense of the case he is striving to present to the audience in a fair and balanced manner. This case is the existence of ghosts and departed loved ones within the very mist of our everyday lives. The book uses interviews from a variety of sources including paranormal historians, investigators, skeptics, religious officials, psychologists, and everyday people with scarring paranormal experiences which allow the reader to form his/her own fair and independent analysis of the case presented.
Any reader who purchases this book looking for a worthy, and balanced read on the paranormal is in good hands and about to be thoroughly enlightened.