on 6 February 2016
This was a great book to read and I just couldn't put it down. Superbly put together and very believable. I actually felt close to the Dotson family after reading their plight. The fact that even though at first it was difficult for them, they decided to share their home with a ghost family. Some people are believers some non-believers, in my opinion this is a true story and I genuinely believe it all. A great read, give it a go, you won't be able to put it down until you've finished it, I promise you that.
on 31 January 2014
A great story that just flows from page to page. I could not put it down. A modern day ghost story without the hysteria and sensationalism. The best two pounds that I have spent.
on 16 June 2014
Well written, but expected something a little bit more sinister,when reading synopses. Overall, a very sad and frightening story well told
on 26 April 2014
Great read I love true haunted tales and this was a greater story I don't know how the family stayed in this house
on 30 April 2015
I did enjoy this story and I was disappointed that it finished so quick I would have liked a bit more and perhaps this should show in the price but it is a good read but would have been a better one with a bit more detail.
on 21 August 2014
This has a real sad twist to it. A really good read especially if you like paranormal books. It is a short book though
on 20 January 2015
Really good read, I have read lots of true haunting stories but the ghost family of pennsylvania is a must. You could live in a property and be scared of ghosts but if you try to understand the strange things that happen during a haunting then you could live side by side and get used to the strange things that go on. This really does depend on your understanding.
on 8 February 2015
REALLY GOOD BOOK. VERY SAD BUT REALLY INTERESTING. WORTH A GOOD READ. HOPE THE AUTHOR HAS FOUND PEACE AGAIN. SHORT BUT VERY GOOD.
on 21 January 2015
Short but a really fascinating and easy read. I would recommend- plenty of spooky activity in this book you won't. E disappointed!
on 25 July 2016
This extremely well written account of one family living through a most unusual haunting is very moving and extremely sad.