- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (15 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149736082X
- ISBN-13: 978-1497360822
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 86,949 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting Started: Budget Astrophotography Paperback – 15 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Ideal for a novice astrophotographer.
I am very glad I bought this book.
Not a bad read to be honest just a bit disappointing...!!!
Also the paper this is printed on is quite bad quality so I guess a few nights out in the cold
won't do it a lot of good
overall well worth the cost
Well worth it for those like me just starting out with this subject.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good introduction to astrophotograpy with many good tips and suggestions.Published 22 months ago by John Richards
Very happy with this purchase. A very comprehensive study of the subject.Published 23 months ago by Geomagician