- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Getting a Job in America: A Step-by-Step Guide to Finding Work in the USA (Living & Working in the USA) Paperback – 28 Jan 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"'A very useful book indeed.' The Independent; 'Essential for anyone who is thinking of working in the US.' Going USA; '... contains a wealth of information for anyone serious about making their living in the USA. The lists of major employers, recruitment agencies, newspapers, websites and other useful addresses are worth the cover price alone.' Pathfinder; 'Updated and revised, this popular title explains the employment possibilities open to non-USA citizens, describes the range of jobs available, the locations, pay and conditions and how to get hired.' Overseas Jobs Express"
1. Land of opportunity; 2. Getting into the US: the red tape; 3. Vacation jobs and exchanges; 4. Arranging a job before you leave; 5. Preparations before departure; 6. Looking for a job on arrival; 7. Working conditions and financial obligations; 8. Working for yourself.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall as a basic guide to finding a job in America its very good. I would like to give more than 3 stars but, as a reference book thats outdated, I cant. Many of the websites given are no longer active, so Usless.