- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Getting the Buggers to Learn 2nd Edition Paperback – 27 Aug 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Despite the title (first published in 2008), this is a serious guide for teaching students information literacy skills. An educational consultant/veteran teacher emphasizes that information and communication technologies (ICT) are changing teachers' roles from the traditional 'chalk, talk, sit, listen' approach. In the context of the UK National Curriculum, Grey presents teacher tools, tips, and resources for developing learning-to-learn skills in an ICT world. He also discusses alternative learning environments, and the influence of external factors on learning."" - --Eithne O'Leyne, BOOK NEWS, Inc.
About the Author
Duncan Grey is an educational consultant and experienced teacher.