on 2 January 2015
A thought provoking book on listening to our bodies to better understand and heal ourselves. Recommended to me for coaching purposes. The only thong I wondered was whether the system would work as well on the reserved English?
on 10 July 2007
I really liked the book as I work with body-centered therapy. Very inspiring and useful. With techniques that I could use with myself and clients.
on 29 May 2011
This is a very informative book, which not only helped me to understand my inner feelings but also helped me to overcome the fact that I can now move my artificial ankle and my heal can reach the ground, which before surgery I could not move up and down because of severe arthritis. It also gave me some really good ideas on relaxation. Fascinating read.
on 20 September 2014