Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Let Them Talk forum

Get this delivered on the day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Mar 2011 20:55:25 GMT
Abderian says:
To get this delivered on the date of release do I have to use First Class or is free delivery fine?

Posted on 14 Apr 2011 17:27:27 BDT
This, so far, sounds like a pretty good album. It will probably win awards (just because of the popularity of Laurie, not because it is a better blues album) but in the big picture it will do 'The Blues' no harm at all

Posted on 27 Apr 2011 20:24:26 BDT
Spacepig says:
I have heard a sneak preview of this CD, and I can assure you that if it does win awards, it will not be down just to the popularity of Laurie. It really is quite incredible some of the interpretations he has come up with. I am not a great fan of Mr Laurie's TV work, but as a musician, this guy has got some real class and I really hope that he does fantastically well with this release.
Abderian - if you are determined to get it the day of release, the only guaranteed way is by using Express. But First Class will probably get you it then as well.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Let Them Talk forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  13 Mar 2011
Latest post:  27 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Let Them Talk
Let Them Talk by Hugh Laurie (Audio CD - 2011)
4.4 out of 5 stars (498)