Get ahead! Surgery: 250 SBAS for Finals Paperback – 4 Mar 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The questions are in a modern format and the commentaries are timely and up to date. Recommended as a revision text in those anxious few months prior to medical finals.
Ulster Medical Journal, 2009; 78(3)
4 Stars: Great book, thorough and covers most basic surgery for finals
Well suited for those who want to make sure they know the basics for surgical written finals.
Customer review on Amazon, Jun 2010
About the Author
Theepa Nicholls, Registrar in Emergency Medicine, North Middlesex Hospital, London, UK
Saran Shantikumar, MRCS, British Heart Foundation Fellow, Bristol Heart Institute, UK
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference