Customer reviews

on 3 April 2013
I think Nick Vulich swears far too much in this short book and it seriously detracts from the message he is trying to get across. I swear a fair bit myself but the author swears practically in every a single paragraph and it's over the top. Most of it is completely unnecessary and just plain offensive after a while.

I also think Nick Vulich believes all he has to do to write a book is spend a week researching his subject and another week in which to type it out. That attirude really shows in typo's and grammatical errors and also in the wishy-washy obvious information he imparts. 75 kindle pages is not a substantial read and you probably won't find a job on the strength of anything you learn here.

I would give this book a miss if I had my chance all over again. It is quite frankly, pants!