Get Started In Self-Publishing: How to write, publish, market and promote your own book (Teach Yourself) Paperback – 27 Dec 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO SELF PUBLISHING YOUR BOOK.
A short, easy guide to self-publishing your novel, stories and writing online and in print. Covering a wide range of formats, platforms and possibilities, this book is authored by experts in both the creative and practical sides of self-publishing.
About the Author
Kevin McCann is a published poet and freelance writer and was previously lecturer in Creative Writing at Liverpool University. Tom Green is the editor of Writers Guild Magazine and website, he wrote and produced their supplement of self-publishing, and he is also a published scriptwriter.
Top customer reviews
"You'll need to be patient.
...You must be prepared to work hard and take infinite pains. There's really no other way."
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books
- Books > Reference > Writing > Editing
- Books > Reference > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries