Get Set for English Literature (Get Set for University) Paperback – 21 Mar 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book de-mystifies university English in a unique combination of clarification of the disciplines complexities and straightforward general advice." -- Dr Monica McLean, Institute for the Advancement of Univeristy Learning, Univeristy of Oxford
From the Publisher
Get Set Series
The transition between school and university is not an easy one. There are unfamiliar subjects to be studied and even familiar subjects are approached in new ways. The pace of learning is much faster, the volume of written work increases and all the deadlines seem to come at once. And then there are the exams.
This series of books aims to bridge the gap by
· Introducing subjects as they are taught at university
· Providing some time management strategies
· Suggesting how to get the most out of lectures and tutorials
· Showing how to write an essay to university standards
· Taking some of the agony out of exams
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?