- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK; UK ed. edition (12 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849838909
- ISBN-13: 978-1849838900
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 2.1 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 258,998 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Get Rich Click: The Ultimate Guide to Making Money on the Internet Paperback – 12 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Marc Ostrofsky is a domain name investor best known for his record breaking sale of the name Business.com for $7.5 million. His venture capital firm has created a number of successful telecommunication, publishing and internet based companies, and he is the co-founder of hundreds of web properties. His best known enterprise is Internet REIT which acquires, develops, and sells internet traffic.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There is a boat load of information covered in just enough detail to get you started. Lots of ideas for making money on line, so if that's your bag, or something you want to get in to, this is a pretty good place to start.
It's a great book to start the journey of Internet Marketing. Good luck all internet entrepreneurs! :)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Personal Finance & Online Banking