- Buy 4 Qualifying items offered by SPICESontheWEB and get 1 of them free. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Get 4 Packs for the price of 3 - Whole and Ground Herbs & Spices from Spices on the Web (23. Cumin Seeds 100g)
|Price:||£2.60 FREE delivery.|
- Combine with our other Offers - Copy and Paste these Asins into Search : Spices - B01EUYN878 : Chilli Powder - B01M0KBTOH : Seasonings - B01EXBUIEE : Chilli Snacks - B07285Z3F7 : Bombay Mixes - B072F2YCZ20
- BUY 4 PACKETS OF SPICES & GET 1 FREE Place 4 items in your basket and Amazon will automatically deduct one item
- Every Spice Merchant states they have the best quality, when you smell and taste our spices, herbs and chilli you will know these are the freshest Spices on the planet
- To tell the difference between quality and cheap stuff use your nose, this will fill your senses and make your head dance in reaction if it is quality, if its old and cheap it will not
- We have a just in time stock system like our suppliers do so our stock is always the freshest it can be (upto 2 years YOUNGER than supermarket) so you have the very best example of spice on the planet
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
All our spices are sourced from growers who care about their plants and not speed or taking short cuts so the plants grown are how Nature Intended ensuring the fullest aromatic flavoursome spice on the planet Aroma = Quality = Flavour = Nutrition = Satisfaction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 156 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another detail to consider is that while the Cassia variety—also called Korintje, Saigon, Vietnamese, Chinese or Indonesian cinnamon—is more widely distributed, it contains much higher levels of coumarin, a natural plant substance known to cause liver damage when taken in high quantities. While you’d likely have to consume unusually large quantities of it, in a short period of time, why take the risk?
Recap: Ceylon is mild and sweet, and the most pricey. Pale reddish-brown. low-to-no coumarin. My favourite, and if I want more spicy-sweet, I’ll try to locate some Vietnamese cinnamon. I completely steer clear of Chinese cinnamon unless I want some cinnamon sticks for some reason, as Ceylon cinnamon can’t be made into sticks easily, as it’s too soft and crumbly, but it’s just too bitter for my taste, and lacks the true warmth I want in my cinnamon.
This concludes your Cinnamon Tutorial. You’re welcome. *giggle*
the spices themselves were exceptionally good quality. Pungent, tasty and bright. I will be using this seller again in the near future to stock up my shelves. They know their spices!