Get the Life You Love Paperback – 25 Nov 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Arvind has done a thorough job of outlining the steps to your happiness and success." -- Nick Williams founder of Heart at Work London, a trustee Director of Alternatives author of The Work We Were Born To Do, Unconditional Success, Powerful Beyond Measure and How To Be Inspired.
From the Publisher
12 reasons to buy Arvind Devalias latest book:
1. It is simple and very easy to use. The simplicity of the book makes it very easy and approachable, and not intimidating.
2. Arvinds writing style is simple and approachable, but also inspirational at the same time.
3. It is more than just a reading book it is a workbook for creating the life you want.
4. It has been proven to quickly bring postive results in peoples lives book one proved this!
(This book builds on the success of Arvinds first book "Get a Life" - with the many improvements incorporating the feedback received).
5. The 25 steps cover all areas of your life. Each step builds on the previous one, but you can also skip steps if you wish.
6. Readers begin to reflect and take action from the first reading. By actually writing their own thoughts in this book from day one, life changes begin to happen from day one.
7. It contains a lot of anecdotes and examples from Arvinds own life, making the book more realistic and approachable.
8. The suggested actions in the book have been tried and tested by Arvind, his clients and also readers of his previous book. The ideas and suggested solutions are therfore all within easy reach of readers
9. It comes with a very attractive front and back cover, making it appealing to work through.
10. It contains many inspirational passages and quotations.
11. The book is supported with an interactive website which aims to build and support a community of like minded readers.
12. Finally, Arvind walks his talk as outlined in the book, and is someone who has got the life he loves AND lives it. Therefore a great role model for his readers.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It has worked for me :-)
What's unique about this book is that Arvind's friendly approach to describing the vision of what you want to achieve and putting a plan together to get it, is done in a gentle and yet definitely practical way. It makes it all so do-able. For those phased by the adrenaline pumped money obsessed goal setting books or those that promise everything without you having to do anything, Get The Life You Love and Live It will appear more real and honest.
By breaking down the elements of real wealth, abundance and happiness into definitive steps with workbook-like sections for you to explore your own thoughts and approaches, the book becomes a personalised journey for you to go on. Plus you can almost see Arvind smiling as you read his words.
I was a bit sceptical, but once I started reading it, I had gone through the whole book in just a few days.
The exercises are quite challenging but they made me think and I am now able to make some much needed changes in my life.
I can recommend this book to anyone who wants to take their life to a new level in double quick time.
This book moves you toward action in a step-by-step and logical way. It contains all the best ideas of so many books but in a very concise and action-oriented way.
Yes the book requires you to reflect and write every step of the way however it is a real insight and pleasure to go through these processes. Importantly, all the exercises are positive and move you away from the negative thoughts of where you fall short in your personality and life.
After reading the book, I have just begun to read Arvind Devalia's webpage and have been surprised by the number of articles he writes and all the advice given, for free!
I started with a kindle copy of the book but now have a hard copy as a result of wanting the book physically in my life.
This book is a must-have and I have already begun to recommend it to like-minded friends! This author is truly inspiring!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent practical steps proven from experience. Fantastically easy to read with lots of tips to help you life the life you want.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The beauty of this book lies in its simplicity. There are 25 steps to follow, each one consisting of two pages of text and two of exercises to follow. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Andy Lopata
This book by Arvind is a must read! I selected it because I was curious about what coaching could offer me and having flicked through other books, this is the best by far. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Maria
Practical and easy to follow, a step by step guide on how to get the life you love. Arvind's provides tools, resources and action plan to living a happy and abundant life of your... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Holistic World
I liked that its broken down to 25 stages. I don't feel that its life changing. Maybe my expectations were a bit high.Published 17 months ago by Blu Edwards
I enjoyed this book lots of tips and worksheets to question yourself with...
One of the better life coaching style books I've read
Lots of advices which i give to my friends daily but nobody tells how to act on these advices.but still a goos attempt from the writer.Published 17 months ago by thetahirbashir