- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: PG
- Studio: ITV Studios
- DVD Release Date: 30 Jan. 2006
- Run Time: 65 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- ASIN: B000CEXDYO
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 146,278 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Gerry Anderson's New Captain Scarlet: Series 1 - Volume 3 [DVD]
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Captain Scarlet is the indestructible hero of the Spectrum agency, at war with the evil Mysterons. Even though they managed to kill him with a self-made weapon, the Mysterons rebuilt Scarlet as an invincible human replica to infiltrate Earth and lead their war against our planet. But Captain Scarlet's human psyche survived, took control of his human body, and now this indestructible hero leads the fight against the evil Martian invaders. Includes three episodes from the first series.