German Automatic Rifles 1941-45: Gew 41, Gew 43, FG 42 and StG 44 (Weapon) Paperback – 20 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Photos, drawings and paintings season Osprey's study ... Alan Guilliland's cut-aways ... proved excellently informative. An index and summary of primary and secondary sources complete contents. And the whole thing is annotated!"- David L. Veres, www.cybermodeler.com (May 2013) / "In this book, author Chris McNab covers the development of automatic rifles including those developed by other countries and how they influenced German design. Each of the major types, Gew 41/43, FG 42 and StG 44 are fully covered in their means of operation and their development. The book has many period photos as well as photos of extant guns. This is further enhanced by a few nicely done pieces of artwork showing these guns in use. It is a great addition to the Weapons line of books and is a title that any enthusiast needs to have on their shelf."- --Scott Van Aken, "Modeling Madness "(April 2013)
Featuring full-colour artworks, this study explores the origins, development, combat use and lasting influence of Nazi Germany's automatic rifles, focusing on the Gew 41(W), Gew 43/Kar 43, FG 42 and MP 43/StG 44.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > History > Military History > Encyclopaedias & Pictorials
- Books > History > Military History > Weapons & Warfare
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Weapons
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence > Weapons & Equipment