The German Army 1939-45 (4): Eastern Front 1943-45: Eastern Front, 1943-45 v. 4 (Men-at-Arms) Paperback – 1 Jul 1999
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nigel Thomas is a graduate in French and German (BA Joint Honours, Manchester University, 1968; PGCE Durham University, 1972; MA German, Newcastle University, 1980), who has amassed a large archive of information on 20thcentury military uniforms and orders of battle. He has authored and co-authored many Osprey titles such as MAA 282 Axis Forces in Yugoslavia 1941-45 and is currently head of the Modern Languages Centre and Business Language Unit at the University of Northumbria. Stephen Andrew has, in the last few years, established himself as one of the best illustrators of military subjects working today. The detailed, gritty artwork he has produced for Osprey has made him one of our most popular artists. Born in 1961 in Glasgow (where he still lives and works), Stephen is entirely self-taught, and worked as a junior in advertising and design agencies before becoming a freelance illustrator in 1993. Military history is his passion, and since 1997 he has illustrated Osprey titles including MAA 306 Chinese Civil War Armies 1911-49, and the first three parts of a five-part sequence on the World War II German Army.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
High quality publication arrived in perfect condition and was as described ..... Very happy with the fast and prompt service and look forward to purchasing further issues of this series for my collection...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Another great publication, a must have if you're building 1/35 scale models.Published 11 months ago by barry plumpton
Good short introduction and some nice artwork of the uniforms and equipment.Published 15 months ago by Flemming
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > History > Military History > Military Life & Institutions
- Books > History > Military History > Weapons & Warfare
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Eastern Front
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence