- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Gerber Dime Pocket Micro Multi Tool - Red
|Price:||£19.27 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£18.17 (49%)|
- Convenient, easily accessible butterfly opening
- Ten components includes pliers, wire cutter, fine edge blade, retail package opener, scissors
- Also includes medium flat and crosshead drivers, bottle opener, tweezers and file
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Compact, lightweight size fits in pocket, a daily companion for any task
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
We took the standard keychain multi-tool and made it better. In addition to stainless steel pliers, wire cutters, a fine edge blade, spring-loaded scissors, flathead screwdriver, crosshead driver, tweezers and file, the Dime includes a unique blade designed to safely cut and score plastic packaging and a bottle opener that is exposed even when the tool is closed. Compact and lightweight, the Dime is the most valuable change you'll find in your pocket.
1 x multitool
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Look for similar items by category
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
-nice design of both the tool and the blade
-very good fiskars scissors, but need oiling too
-strong bottle opener
-Made in China, so half the price would be adequate
-Tweezers were missing! just an empty slot for them instead
-useless nailfile, its just a poorly stamped polished steel you can grind your nails on it all day and nothing happens
-All tools are very hard to open and it needs oiling straight from box and blade needed sharpening, i suggest using Victorinox multitool oil
-paint already chipped off on some places also aluminum handles bit chipped on the inside
-wire cutters mostly only bend the wire instead of cutting clean through due to too much play in the pliers joint
Doesn't seem to be used or refurbished item its just poor quality, Gerber is getting worse day by day
Waste of time and money better spend a little bit more and get a usa made leatherman squirt or swiss made victorinox tinker deluxe or mechanic
Returned it for a replacement, the 2nd one was the same hard to open tools, same substandard quality, but at least it had tweezers this time
NOT fit for purpose, NOT recommended at all, only gave 2/5 stars for the nice design and tool choice
I thought the bottle opener being an external one would annoy me, but it grew on my rather quickly. It's solid, opens bottles and doubles as an extra secure way of attaching to keyrings or the likes.
Pliers are another good point here. Strong and sturdy with wire cutters built in. They also serve as excellent tweezers. Quite possibly better than the tweezers that you also get with this.
What is irking me right now however is just how hard it is to get the tools out. I've never been good at getting tools out with my nails and generally went to my teeth. That's not happening here. I pretty much need another tool (or keys in this case) just to pull the blighters out. Perhaps they will loosen over time.
Also, the file is kind of pathetic. less said about that, the better.
- Majority of tools (great knife/package opener/bottle opener/pliers)
- Looks attractive
- Great size
- Feels solid
Quality control has really failed here. Sending mine back. Construction wise, it is solid and the knife is sharp enough but not razor sharp. The scissors are stiff to use and you don't get to cut much with it (the amount you can cut with one stroke is short) compared to say a Swiss army HUNTSMAN which has a much better scissors.
- All tools were nail-chippingly stiff, and did not improve appreciably with repeated opening/closing.
- The "file", as another reviewer said, would struggle to smooth butter.
- The 2D-crosshead screwdriver was slightly bent, and its tip was very poorly finished. No chance using it for glasses screws, as one can with the 2D-crosshead on a Leatherman Squirt.
- Part of the body of the tool was bent, forcing one of the aluminium handle-scales away at one end, leaving gap big enough to pass a SIM-card through.
- The lubricant on the tool was copious and gritty, and looked and smelled like some strange mixture of petroleum jelly and sand.
- The tweezers were poorly finished and the tips did not meet properly.
- The scissors DO cut reasonably well, but do not close fully without pushing the tip of one's thumb down at a more upright angle, as the body of the tool gets in the way. This is, naturally, less comfortable.
Overall, the quality of the tool was shockingly poor for the price (about £20), especially when a Leatherman Squirt PS4, with excellent quality-control and far, FAR better-finished parts, can be had for only a tenner more. I might have bought this for £5, but no more. It's going straight back for a refund and I'll buy another Leatherman Squirt instead.
The one good thing was the package opener, which worked 100% as expected (once I'd lost the tips of both thumbnails trying to get it out).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good keychain multi tool. Great service from the seller. The missing star is because the blade was dull but that was soon remedied, and there's a little play in the blade forward... Read morePublished 1 month ago by darren cooke
overall this product is great however the pictures provided need to show it to scale with another recognised object. Read morePublished 1 month ago by The Cr33tur3
great little multi tool, i found it to be very usefull, i highly recommended it !Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great little keyring-sized multitool. As with all Gerber products it's really well made and all the parts are machined well and fit together perfectly. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Dave Benham
Firstly I was surprised by the size of this multi tool it's quite small (I guess this was my fault really). Read morePublished 8 months ago by JDT
So this product had pretty much all the features you could want in a keychain size tool.
Going to start with the negatives. Read more
my husband is a bit of a collector of multi tools and of the gerber brand in particular. he thought long and hard before buying this one as he has found many micro tools fragile... Read morePublished 11 months ago by graham brown lynn rutherford
Quality item as expected but not good for large fingers due to petite size.Published 18 months ago by BM