Customer reviews

Geox Boys Jr Mania Boy A Low-Top J42G3A22C4211 Navy/White 7 UK Child, 24 EU
Size: 7 UK Child|Colour: Navy/White|Change
Price:£39.80 - £53.53

on 27 May 2014
My son needed new shoes so thought we would try Geox on Amazon as they can be quite competitively priced. Weren't disappointed - they look so cool, go with everything and the fit is fine. He loves them. Have already bought the next size up.
on 26 June 2014
My son was gutted that I had to return these - the size 27 was not larger than the size 26 Pepino trainers he's just about grown out of. Possibly the pepinos were a large fit but these looked pretty petite for a size 9. Hope the 28's will be ok as lovely quality.
on 18 December 2014
I have bought several pairs of Geox boys shoes as they are a high quality and well made shoe. They are smart and stylish and hard wearing. I would definitely recommend them. Excellent price and service from Amazon.
on 29 March 2015
My 6-year old son loves these shoes. He says they are "soooo comfortable!"
We have to get him to wear something else at least twice a week!
Good arch support too for little flat feet.
on 8 July 2014
Great shoes. My seven year old loves them.
on 16 March 2014
Great quality one expects from geox, nice bright slippers. My son loves it.
After bought several pairs of geox shoes for my kids over time I think they
well worth the price in a long run.
on 21 November 2014
Geox shoes are always a safe buy! They are both stylish and practical and always fit well. This is the third pair in the same style I purchase for my boys.
on 2 November 2014
So far these have been the best pair of shoes that I have bought for my little son. There's no odour and very good fit. Totally recommend this brand.
on 11 July 2014
really nice and came quickly, They do seem slightly bigger than other geox in the same size but my son will grow into them.
on 12 September 2014
These trainers look great but after wearing them a couple of times my son says they are uncomfy and rubbing his heels.