Customer reviews

My son has a size 13 foot (measured last week and 2 different stores) but I bought a bigger sandal for longevity sake and glad I did as it fits him (slightly extra space on the one foot but nothing that would upset walking balance or anything like that!)

Excellent product. My son's last Geox sandals were worn everyday during warm weather and were bought 2 summer's ago (yes, they are small for him now!) and look like they have loads of life in them yet! Hoping these are just the same quality and they do look it. Worth spending that more for comfort and quality and lifespan.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 September 2014
Great price on Amazon! Bought for my 6 year old lad who is constantly wearing them here in Gibraltar. These sandals are very well made, they keep my boys feet nice and fresh with a great quality perforated suede footbed, with arch support. Bomb proof build, quality materials throughout, fit for task, I will look to re-purchase again next summer. Recommended.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse