Customer reviews

on 2 April 2014
This sizes too small so I had to return our pair. I have other Geox in the same size and this model is 4 cm shorter! Aside from that it seems a reasonable quality, sturdy and good looking shoe.
The geox trainers I've chosen for my son fit perfectly. They are very comfortable and he loves them.
on 2 September 2014
these were a good price for Geox , which my son finds very comfortable and usually last very well,. this style seems a little less robust than some but we find Geox to be very well made.
on 26 June 2014
Hard wearing! Little boy loves them! Great pair of trainers! Has a good tread, so should sat a good while!
on 20 August 2014
Absolutely amazing shoes, would definitely recommend for all weathers.
on 12 September 2014