Customer reviews

George & The Magic Radio
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 12 April 2013
I rated this 5 star because I love it and I never read many books but this has taught me to never judge by the first chapter
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 November 2010
Could not put down this great book. It really got my imagination going and I am now saving my pocket money to buy my own antique radio. I liked the bit when George went back in time and met his neighbour as a boy. I give this book five stars!
on 5 February 2012
This book is surely a future cult classic. People need to know about this author. An exciting and fantastical feeling that any of us will remember as a child is conveyed throughout this wonderful story. Don't delay, just buy! The future JK Rowling....??
on 4 November 2010
This book was HORRIBLE. This author needs to do us a favor and stop writing because apparently he sucks at it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse