- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press; 01 edition (6 Aug. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1568982496
- ISBN-13: 978-1568982496
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 709,056 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Geometry of Design: Studies in Proportion and Composition (Design Briefs) Paperback – 6 Aug 2001
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kimberly Elam is chairperson of the Graphic and Interactive Communication Department at the Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Accessible introduction to the concept of Golden Ratio proportion and it's influence and application in design. May lead you to delve deeper into this fascinating subject. Read morePublished on 9 Mar. 2011 by statuescher
It's interesting and clear, not too dense or dificult to understand. You can easily view and learn with the visual analisis.Published on 14 Jun. 2010 by U. galdona
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Drafting
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Interior Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor