Geometric Algorithms and Combinatorial Optimization (Algorithms and Combinatorics) Paperback – 31 Jul 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martin Grotschel is Professor of Information Technology, Institut fur Mathematik, Technische Universitat Berlin and Vice President of the Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum fur Informationstechnik in Berlin.
Laszlo Lovasz is Senior Researcher in the Theory Group at Microsoft Research.
Alexander Schrijver is one of the most respected researchers in this area. He has won the Dantzig award, the Fulkerson prize (twice) and the Lanchester Prize for his earlier classic text on "Theory of Linear and Integer Programming."
Martin GrAtschel is Professor of Information Technology, Institut fA1/4r Mathematik, Technische UniversitAt Berlin and Vice President of the Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum fA1/4r Informationstechnik in Berlin. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Theory & Philosophy
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Combinatorics & Graph Theory
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Combinatorics & Graph Theory