on 9 June 2010
I had two great teachers for my AS levels, however when year 13 begun, My timetable changed and instead of my Human Geography teacher, I got the new head of the department. However with this change I was confused with his teaching methods and my grades went down. When I found out about this book I immediately bought it, and since I obtained this book I have revised soley from this book, from former revision notes my first teacher done with us.

The short revision notes really help (of course use your notes, you can't revise just from this book) I feel I can relate my As notes to this book to advance them to A level. I was petrified about this exam this summer, but now I don't feel nervoius of presured. It helped clear things up for me, so that I can adavnce what I know to A level standard.
The notes are short and clear, explain everything that you need, and there is no need to make notes from these, they tell you everything in a few short pages.

Most definitely a good buy, i reccommend it for People beginning their A levels because it goes through the AS skills aswell.
on 1 November 2014
Very good details on the courses. However when delivered each page of the book was slightly damaged and it had many creases.
on 24 March 2013
Exactly what was suggested by the school. Its very helpful. A good investment. A little pricey though... but a necessity!