- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Geography: Ideas in Profile Paperback – 24 Mar 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A clear and accessible introduction to geography by two experts in the topic, part of the Ideas in Profile series
About the Author
Danny Dorling joined the University of Oxford in 2013 to take up the Halford Mackinder Professorship in Geography. He was previously a professor of Geography at the University of Sheffield. His recent books include co-authored texts The Atlas of the Real World: Mapping the way we live and Bankrupt Britain: An atlas of social change and sole authored books, Injustice: Why social inequalities persist, The 32 Stops and Population Ten Billion.
Carl Lee has taught Geography for the past twenty years at The Sheffield College. He has written The Urban Challenge (with Graham Drake) and Home: A Personal Geography of Sheffield. His latest book is Everything is Connected To Everything Else. He has made several short films about geographical issues.