- Paperback: 127 pages
- Publisher: Philip Allan (27 Oct. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844892115
- ISBN-13: 978-1844892112
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 0.9 x 24.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 282,602 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
AS/A2 Geography Contemporary Case Studies: Ecosystems and Biodiversity Paperback – 27 Oct 2006
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Advanced TopicMasters will enhance student knowledge and understanding of demanding topics in AS/A-level
geography.The texts can be read to consolidate understanding as each topic is covered in class, and referred to by students in order to complete essays and other assignments.
Analysis of each topic is illustrated in full colour by case studies, photographs, charts, tables and diagrams. The
case studies support general discussion and can be used to illustrate assignments and written work in the final
examinations. More complex topics and explanations are included in inset boxes, and provide opportunities for more detailed study.
Each Advanced Topic Master features a wide range of activities: some aim to test knowledge and understanding; others will help students develop essential skills such as statistical analysis and hypothesis testing; and others will encourage students to research topics further on the internet or in the library, or as the basis for fieldwork investigations and coursework.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Physical
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies