- Hardcover: 475 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 2 edition (22 Jun. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1466503289
- ISBN-13: 978-1466503281
- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 18 x 3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,815,483 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
GeoComputation, Second Edition Hardcover – 22 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr. Robert J. Abrahart is an associate professor of geographical information science in the School of Geography at the University of Nottingham, UK. He is a computational geographer with specialist interests in neural network modeling and hydroinformatics.
Dr. Linda M. See is a research scholar in the Ecosystems Services Management Program at the International Institute of Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) in Laxenburg, Austria. Her research interests include the application of artificial intelligence and computational geography to a range of geographical problems in the human and physical domains.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Cartography, Geodesy & Geographic Information Systems
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics