Geo F Trumper Coral Skin Food Pre and Post Shave Gel (200 ml)
|Price:||£22.00 (£11.00 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Softens the hairs in preparation for a smooth shave
- Forms a protective layer to allow the razor to glide smoothly over your skin
- Light, non oily, glycerin based formula, can be used on sensitive skin
- Can also be used as a soothing post-shave balm, to nourish and moisturise freshly shaved skin
- Contains rose water - good for those with sensitive skin
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Geo F Trumper's Coral skin food is a specially formulated light, non oily, glycerin based product that can be used before or after the shave. When used as a pre shave, Trumper's skin food softens the bristles, adding nourishment to protect the skin and allows the razor to glide giving a comfortable shave. Using a small amount of skin food after a shave seals the skin while also soothing, nourishing and moisturising the newly shaved skin. Containing rose water - a natural antiseptic, Trumpers Coral skin food is especially good for those who suffer from sensitive skin.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
So what is this product? Seems alot of gents get confused by this. An aftershave? No. A moisturizer? No. I would describe this as a "moisture locker" to be used immediately after your shave, to "lock" the much needed moisture and goodness back into the skin so that the skin will be calm and irritation free, so you can continue with the after shaving process etc. The Coral bottle states that this product is a "soothing preparation for after shaving". So this is something you apply before you start hitting your face with other lotions and creams. I have 7 stages in my aftershave process (yes 7!), and it leaves me with amazing results. So here they are:
1. Cold water rinse (to start closing up the pores)
2. Alum block application (leave that on your face for 1 minute/stop any small cuts from bleedng etc.)
3. Cold water rinse
4. Apply skin food (your face must be wet, there must be water/moisture to 'lock' in, otherwise it may leave you with a 'greasy' feel - as some customers have described) - let it all absorb, the skin will be a little "tight" and irritaiton free
5. After shave lotion - dab in your hand with a little tap water and let the lotion breath a little, this will dissipate the alcohol content that may otherwise be aggresive on your skin (if you are using spirit based AS this is a tip I learned)
6. Apply an alcohol-free moisturizing balm
7. Apply cologne as a post-shave freshener
I have had great success with this approach, and I have ultra-sensitive skin and shave with very sharp Double Edge safety razor blades, so Skin Food has been critical for me. This is a great innovative product and I highly recommend using it in your post-shave routine!