Size: 10 UK|Colour: Navy|Change

on 11 March 2014
Had a similar pair before that were virtually indestructible and went on for years, so was looking to try to get as near a match as possible.
I have had them a good while now and appear very hard wearing. They have had some tough wear and there is no sign of the sole separating from the upper or the stitching coming undone, so it appears they will be as long lasting as the previous pair.
They are also very comfortable. Highly recommended !
on 4 September 2011
I'm older generation. I like to wear a pair of slippers after a long day on my feet at work. I like the moccasin style of slipper because they don't keep slipping off your feet after they've had some wear and get looser. These Mokkers are well made, comfy and do exactly what I wanted. I only hope they're still around in a year or so when I need a new pair!!
on 30 April 2013
Bought as a xmas present for my husband as we were fed up with the M&S ones falling apart within a couple of months. Here we are 5 months later and they're still going strong. Recommended
on 7 December 2015
Looks as if they have been made in a Chinese Sweat shop that only employs blind children. The stitching is loose, the filling is coming out, and the box they arrived in has seen better days. I have contacted the seller about getting another pair sent out, as j am hoping these are just a dodgy pair .
review image review image
on 16 May 2012
Bought as a present & my husband is extremely happy with fit & colour of slipper. He said they are so comfy & warm. One of the best things about them is you can wear them outside on the patio. Very good quality suede moccasins. Would definately buy again.
on 13 May 2014
My husband is really pleased with these slippers. They are a great fit, The only criticism are the laces. They are a shiney material and easily come undone, so rather than have my husband tripping over them I have taken them out, Result problem solved.
on 5 May 2014
Bought this for my younger brother for Christmas who has size 13 feet and he loves them. Part of the thrill I think comes from the fact he actually has slippers that fit (13 is hard to buy for), however he also says they are super comfortable and has worn them non stop since he received them.
VINE VOICEon 18 December 2011
these slippers seem to be hard wearing,quite a hard sole ,suitable for nipping outside,a good fit to cosy and warm i would recommend,also a very good price and the shipping was very quick
on 16 August 2014
You get what you pay for but even £15 was too much for these. The slippers were much too big, made very badly and the material was very hard. I would not recommend this product and will definitely pay more for a superior product
on 18 May 2016
well made and comfortable (?) slippers spoilt by being too small. Given that I normally take a size 12 UK shoe I ordered a pair of size 13 UK to allow me to wear thicker socks in the cold months with comfort. Unforunatly the slippers were TOO tight even wearing thin socks.

See one answered question