on 8 August 2014
Bought 3 of these all failed within 2 weeks. As far as I can see I didn't use them particularly heavily or regularly. Most were employed once or twice. Sent them back and awaiting a refund....refund process so far has been poor well below the usual Amazon standard.
on 1 August 2014
Rubbish. Fake. Looked like the real deal and it broke.
I should have listened to the other reviews saying it was fake.
Waste of money. Dont waste your time
on 5 June 2014
These items arrived well packed on the third day after ordering.

After the warnings about cheap chargers and both current chargers bought cheaply on Amazon failed (about 6 months after purchase) I decided to spend more and get genuine Samsung parts. These are well made, robust, look good and work well. I wanted them for a Tab 2 and Samsung have changed the plug socket in the table, but fortunately I had the old extra long leads which plug into the normal sized USB socket on the plug and the tablet charges fine.

I would recommend spending a little more and getting a safe original product which, hopefully, will actually last.
on 26 August 2014
the picture is very misleading as no cable was sent and is does show one in the picture but alongside in the description it says cable needed so be ware if ordering and read it all
on 28 October 2014
Fake.

That pretty much sums up my review, but I'll elaborate. I bought this as an addition to the identical charger I got with a Samsung tablet, so I expected the same quality product. What I got was a much lighter charger that got red hot after about 10 minutes....... Thrown it in the bin, no point returning as it'll only cost me more!
on 24 July 2014
July 2014 - Was really worried about being sold a cheap copy adapter as there are so many out there. I looked on Samsung's website and it's hard to believe that they don't sell these as spares. Oh you can get fancy cases for them but nothing as practical as a plug and cable! I even phoned them and their advice was, "go into high street store and buy one". This seems to be the genuine article and it works a treat for our Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition tablet. I'll be extra careful not to leave this one in a hotel room!

Dec 2014 update - This has stopped working, so I guess it was a fake. Have contacted the seller for a refund so will be interesting to see their response. I would not recommend this unless you want an adapter that only lasts a few months!
on 31 October 2014
End of charger cable melted and has broken my phone. I believe these are fake!!!!!!
review image review image
on 22 June 2014
I have my doubts about this product being Genuine, as it weighs slightly less than the charger that came with my Galaxy Tab 3, it also gets much hotter than the one that came with my device, however the do look pretty much the same, but then fakes do!!!

Edit:

It is a FAKE, used on occasions at work it has managed 4 to 5 charges and now it is dead. There are so many fake goods on the market, many could be avoided if the seller's didn't want to rip us off for an easy buck!!
on 27 March 2014
I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4" LTE. It was delivered with the EU usb charger. This original Samsung UK usb charger is a perfect replacement that saves me having to use an adapter. It works fine. The photo may be a bit confusing. The plug is in two parts - the main body has a hinged earth pin and the positive/neutral pins slide into it. A bit odd, but it works. The mini usb socket on the Samsung is a bit tight, but that's not the problem of the plug on this item.
Delivery by fmonline was 23 hours from ordering!
on 16 October 2014
Excellant quality as always with samsung, just a bit confused at receiving phone chargers when I actually ordered tablet chargers so looks like im going to have to reorder because I do need tab chargers. Luckily phone chargers were needed also so saved me sending them back.