on 17 December 2011
This is the "real deal", genuine remote control to replace the orignal you get with your TV.

I thought I'd buy another as the remote we got with our Sony BRAVIA LCD TV is starting to deteriorate. Also it's handy to have a spare in case they stop making them.

Works perfectly. I pressed every button to check.
on 26 August 2016
This item is to replace the original remote control we got with the t.v.. Apart from the placement of some of the buttons on the control it is more or less the same. Works perfectly well with the t.v.. No complaints
on 28 July 2013
I bought this for my friend Mags & it was a darn sight cheaper than anywhere she had tried before .. but you MUST get the part no. right she is very pleased with it came on time too so thanks again Madge
on 12 June 2013
Still had the original remote (but several buttons no longer worked). Model supplied absolutely identical - definitely the genuine article. Good price, delivered on time. Would definitely use this seller again.
on 14 April 2013
It's a remote that works and replaced the broken one. hope it lasts longer than the original. quite expensive for a remote but at least I can work it much better than some of those multi function ones.
on 7 February 2015
Ordered on Feb 2nd as we were having problems with old remote.We were not able to adjust sound and the on/off button was struggling too. New remote arrived Feb 5th in good tight packaging. Put in batteries and it was marvellous to be able to switch TV on with ease and great to be able to adjust sound without having to leave the sofa! I would highly recommend the service and product received from this company.
on 29 November 2015
Bought this as my son broke my mothers to remote, and it work perfectly. In fact mum says it's better, how's that possible I have no idea lol. But if she's happy I'm happy

Quick delivery was impressive well done
on 20 April 2013
Okay, so the TV we have is old and the old remote was struggling - tried to order a new remote through our local TV store but they quoted between £25 - £30 and then still couldn't find one. They should have tried Amazon. Exactly the remote we wanted, and at a fraction of the price; it would have been nice if the rest of the household had noticed that it was new though - they just carried on regardless.
Brilliant service. Thank you.
on 7 March 2014
Price was right until I got a letter form customs saying I had to pay another 20.00 to get it in the country if I wanted it!! All ok in the end but there should have been warning that customs would hold it until charges have been paid.
on 26 June 2012
The Sony Remote Control was exactly as I expected. It arrived well packed, in good order, on time and with no post and packaging charges. I ordered another remote from another company at the same time and was slightly disappointed by the quality and the fact that they charged over £7 delivery. Electrosmart was five star in my opinion.