Customer reviews

on 8 April 2017
Bought this cable because other reviewers commented on its long length. Unfortunately it is just a basic 3ft length. It has the blackberry markings on it but seems like a basic Chinese build.
After using the cable for a few weeks it has changed the charge time on my Lenova tablet from several hours to about 2 which is great.
on 18 August 2015
it worked good value
on 25 June 2012
AFTER MY OLD CHARGER BROKE AND I BOUGHT THIS ONE, VERY CHEAP, I DISCOVERED THAT THIS CABLE WAS MUCH LONGER THAN MY OLD ONE. ABOUT 3 AND 1/2 TIMES LONGER. ALSO, IT CAN BE USED TO CHARGE/TRANSFER DATA FROM A SAMSUNG GALAXY S3. OVER ALL I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT.
on 5 July 2012
Just received this product and I have to say it is AWESOME quality. Adding more, You can tell its a genuine BlackBerry Product. When plugging in the cable, it has a nice tight fit... no wriggle. 100% Recommend this cable.
on 10 May 2012
The cable appears to be (as advertised) a genuine BlackBerry USB to micro USB cable, it works a treat, was very cheap and came quickly.
on 9 January 2014
When I accidentally binned the cable that came with my phone thinking it to be a spare I thought i was going to have to pay around £10 for a replacement and a quick search showed that that did seem to be the going rate when i saw this for £1.50. I did think it was probably to good to be true, but for that price I was willing to take a chance and have been nothing but surprised. The cable came quickly, it was a genuine Blackberry cable as advertised and did the job needed. Very very happy.
on 3 October 2013
Thank you does exactly what its intended to do. I was a but warey uncase it didnt work but it does thank you :) a*
on 25 June 2012
100% Genuine Blackberry Micro USB Data Cable Charger ASY-18683-001 for Bold 9780 9700

This item was very reasonably priced and arrived promptly. I am very happy with this USB charger and would recommend it.
on 27 June 2013
I bought this to give me a Kindle charger on my desk at work. It works and it's good quality as its official Blackberry.
on 16 October 2013
Best Blackberry charger wire ever! As I misplaced the data/charger wire I got with the Blackberry I got this one and I love it!