- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Hardie Grant Books; 01 edition (1 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1742706584
- ISBN-13: 978-1742706580
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 2.2 x 18.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 42,123 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Gentleman's Handbook Hardcover – 1 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Alfred Tong is a journalist, trend forecaster and brand consultant. He has written for The Times and the Telegraph, as well as The Face, Timeout, Harpers Bazaar, WGSN and Esquire, where he wrote the 'Style Sleuth' column. He has also consulted for American Express, Ralph Lauren, Nike and Thomas Pink, briefing their PR, design and marketing teams on shifts in male lifestyles, British street style and the future of luxury. Jack Hughes works extensively across Europe, with his work regularly appearing in the Telegraph, Time Out and other leading publications