on 3 October 2012
This and The first 30 Days to Staying Sober, have totally transformed my life. I know now that I was rewarding myself with a glass or two of wine, say after the kids had gone to bed, or after painting, or doing some gardening. But then I was drinking for any occasion, there was always a reason. So after having bought this book and having read it through something just clicked and I have not had a drink since, I'm really pleased as I have found that I have so much more energy and generally I'm a lot happier. The book was great to read straight thru' and now I dip into it whenever I feel like it, and I always feel inspired, and content with what they are saying.
I would recommend this book to anyone who felt that their drinking was becoming a problem/ out of hand. It has certainly changed me for the better. And I honestly don't even think of a drink now! Was it just a bad habit? I bought this book for my Kindle so cannot share it, but I would definately share it if I could.
on 6 March 2013
This is a great guide that helps going through the steps stay simple.
Well worth the purchase.

Love n peace,
k
on 7 December 1998
There are so many 12 step books that are lock-steop in their approach. This one is useful for anyone's spirituality -- a balanced and personal approach. Particularly good for those who have struggled with the aftermath of sexual abuse.
on 24 November 2014
excellent - in depth and not for the fainthearted - it takes time and thought, but will ultimately bring your to a rigorous honesty
on 2 November 2010
This book truly holds your hand and walks you through the 'maze' of recovery. Very well written.
on 25 March 2015
A great book for multi addictions working on it in a small group worth the money.
on 4 October 2015
Very helpful, particularly when I thought I may have returned this item
on 19 September 2014