TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 3 April 2018
These are the only colon cleanse tablets that have ever worked for me. I have IBS and i dont find laxatives effective.

I do not take them every day, but once a week, sometimes twice when my ibs flares up. I take 2 tablets at bedtime and when i wake in the morning it works. Now to warn you, there is no normal bowel movement after using these, it kind of resembles a cow pat (sorry) so do not worry if that happens to you because im pretty sure its supposed to do that as it cleans the pipes out.

I buy regularly and will contine to do so.
on 28 March 2018
These tablets really work for me. I have had IBS and a sluggish bowel for many years. I take one at night although you can take 2 or more and that works with no problem at all, I can also suffer with a lot of bloating with laxatives due to my over sensitive gut but these never cause that.
on 30 March 2018
I suffer from severe constipation due to medications. I've tried many laxatives and even prescription laxatives but they never worked. 4 days after taking these I spent a day on the loo but since then I can now go daily without any pain. Make sure you drink 2 Litres of water a day if taking maximum dose of 4 pills a day as you can get dehydrated. Some people say they have lost weight but I only lost what was built up in the 1st week.
on 9 July 2015
these work great for me to maintain a good digestive system along with large spoon of olive oil on empty stomach and aloe vera juice, for severe constipation i would ask pharmacist for something stronger but there are side effects of laxatives, keep using these to avoid the problem again, even one a day will work over time once you are sorted out
on 27 November 2017
Finally found them to be a bit strong as prescribed so switched to a milder brand which I buy from a shop now.
on 6 December 2016
I take 1 each night, I fell better for it and it does 'work'😉 Although I wouldn't take two tabs just in case.
on 1 July 2016
Great, gently does as it says.
on 10 January 2017
I haven't noticed a difference yet. It's only been 1 week. I'll update my review if it changes 😀
review imagereview imagereview image
on 10 December 2017
terrible, wouldnt recommend
on 4 March 2016
Best thing I've ever taken, have chronic IBS, Colitis etc, keeps me going.