Customer reviews

on 21 February 2017
its in great condition I am very happy with it
on 29 January 2015
Certainly not the best written book, and lacking the horror aspect of the movies- but still a worthwhile read if, like myself, you're a fan. There are much better books out there though, so I advise trying them before this.
on 10 January 2014
Okay, stop me if you've heard this one before...

Girl walks into a spacecraft filled with marines. They're off to a planet called Hiveworld. Our gal's badass but scared, having something of a history with the Alien sonsofbiatches they're going to hunt. But that's okay because there's a company guy there and, sure, he's a bit sleazy but she kinda likes him and thinks she can trust him and...

What? You know that one?

Safe to say, David Biscoff's GENOCIDE treads familiar ground. It's basically a remix of Aliens, with a few things shifted around a bit, and while for some people that might be a turnoff, it kinda worked for me.

It's a page-turner, you see. Cliched characters, maybe, but Bichoff makes them work and I found myself buying into their little dramas. The writing itself, while clunky at times, remains accessible. It's clipped, no unnecessary exposition in there. Very dialogue-driven. There isn't a hell of a lot of aliens; you could say it's heavy on the opera, light on the space; but for some reason... well, I just really enjoyed reading it.

If you're a fan of the franchise, I think you'll enjoy this. Newbies could have better access points.
on 28 August 2015
What can I say? It's Aliens. It's well written. Get it, you'll love it ^^
on 20 November 2015
Great product and fast delivery.
on 3 October 2014
Love the Alien franchise.
on 13 January 2012
This product arrived here on time, was as described and has been good to read about the continuing fight against the Aliens! :)