- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Pavilion Books (28 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 191049643X
- ISBN-13: 978-1910496435
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 2 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 422,789 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Gennaro's Italian Family Favourites: Authentic Recipes from an Italian Kitchen Paperback – Illustrated, 28 May 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gennaro Contaldo was born in Minori on the Amalfi coast. He came to Britian in the late 60s and worked in several restaurants around the country and London. He then moved to London, where he worked as a chef in a number of restaurants before opening the award-winning Passione. He came to public attention as the chef who inspired Jamie Oliver when they worked together at Antonio Carluccio's restaurant. In spring 2011 he presented Two Greedy Italians on BBC2, and a second series will be aired in spring 2012. Gennaro lives in north-east London with his partner Liz and their nine-year-old twin girls Olivia and Chloe.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.