on 23 July 2014
Having used Genie Bras before and find them a blessing as I suffer from arthritis they are a godsend with no hooks tofiddle about
with would recommend to every one with arthritis in their hands
on 11 February 2015
It did fit however the back didn't feel comfortable somehow, whether it was because of the added lace it made it tighter or just feel different but I just wouldn't be able to wear it like it so had to return it. The front felt fine. Fit was perfect. Shame really as otherwise it would have been great.
on 24 September 2014
Great fit
on 25 March 2015
I don't do reviews but had to for this product. Quite simply - buy it . The quality of material is amazing ; the design is brilliant and offers great support ; overall it's so beautifully comfortable and it looks lovely too; for,the price I never expected such quality and comfort; it does come up small so I recommend sizing up - I'm a 12 and got a 14 and that is a perfect fit . I received my order today and am wearing the bra now and have just ordered another pack ! The best ' comfort bra' I've ever tried .
on 6 June 2014
lovely item and a great fit, very comfy to wear as well, full recommended, looks good under t-shirts and dresses alike
on 8 October 2014
Ordered for first time as needed a comfy bra to sleep in for support and heard a lot of good things about these bra's - arrived so quickly & wasn't disappointed - fits well - I am a 36F and ordered a size 18 it fits great and is so comfy no digging in anywhere or annoying tight straps. Only down side is they aren't hugely supportive for wearing every day and out of the house - but fine for what I wanted as a comfy night time bra or for slouching around. As a twenty-something the lace makes them fashionable and not embarrassing to wear. Highly recommend
on 29 April 2015
The Lace Bra is far far inferior to the original Genie Bra, the inserts are flimsy, so no support, would not buy again, very disappointed
on 13 June 2014
Size 14 too small,had alot of problems with returning them with,high st tv have been brilliant,customer service a credit to the company.
on 19 December 2015
Extremely happy with this product. I am just a woman who bought this for everyday comfort, and that's exactly what I got. I also love how there are no bra marks under my shirts. It's so comfortable, that I use it for everyday wear as well as for lounge wear. I'm reviewing this over a year after purchase, and the bras are still in perfect shape.
on 6 October 2014
These bras are ok but the material it seems has been changed and they are not as good as the previous ones I have brought, they are a lot softer not good for me personally as I need some uplift which these do not give, they do wash very well however and they are very comfortable to wear.