- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
& FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20.00. Details
+ FREE UK delivery
Gengigel Mouthrinse 150ml
|Price:||£8.00 (£5.33 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.20 (2%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Natural and gentle
- Contain the highest quality, high molecular weight hyaluronan
- Useful in helping to manage common oral problems
- To help protect and heal after various dental procedures
- Suitable for most common oral conditions associated with soreness and inflammation
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Safety WarningFOR ORAL USE ONLY Keep out of the reach of children. Caution Do not use if you have a known sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Gengigel mouthrinse is unique, patented and naturally active product, suitable for most common oral conditions associated with soreness and inflammation. Gengigel stops any minor bleeding, soothes soreness ands sharpe pain of ulcers and promotes healing.
Gengigel comes in a gel and mouthrinse both of which contain the highest quality, high molecular weight hyaluronan. They are useful in helping to manage common oral problems and, when recommended by your dental professional, to help protect and heal after various dental procedures.
The main uses of gengigel are for soft tissues in the mouth including the tongue and palate. Gingivitis, mouth ulcers, oral soreness, sore throat and dry and burning mouth.
100g contains: Hyaluronan 25mg, Xylitol, ExcipientsSee all Product description
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE - I used the second bottle I purchased and started to see noticeable improvements. I guess my gums were bad enough that one month of use wasn't enough to notice a difference. Changed rating from 1 star to 4 stars.
i will definately be buying this product again
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great mouthwash and so difficult to find in the shops these days.Published 24 days ago by Patricia Lacey
Look for similar items by category
- Health & Personal Care > Diet & Nutrition > Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements > Combination Multivitamins & Minerals
- Health & Personal Care > Diet & Nutrition > Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements > Hyaluronic Acid
- Health & Personal Care > Diet & Nutrition > Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements > Protein Supplements