- Actors: Olivia Grant, Chiké Okonkwo, John Hannah, Warren Brown, Ed Stoppard
- Directors: Freddie Hutton-Mills, Bart Ruspoli
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Studio: Lionsgate Home Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: 16 July 2018
- Run Time: 109 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- ASIN: B07D7JMFK9
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,582 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
In a post-apocalyptic society, living underground as protection from pollution, the main concern is getting enough food and finding other survivors. A pollution-resistant android with A.I. is developed to help obtain this.
The year is 2069. Mankind has been devastated by a chemical Armageddon. Forced to live underground where the air is breathable, the civilians, led by the charismatic Paul Brooks (John Hannah) survive in dire conditions, starving and pushed into slave labour.
As the civilian unrest grows, the politicians and scientists, led by Dr. Eve Gabriel (Olivia Grant) dedicate all resources to the construction of ABEL, a humanoid life-form, and mankind’s last hope. When the powerful A.I. Machine learns it preprogrammed fate it is up to Eve and Paul to stop the catastrophic consequences as humanity’s future lies in the balance.
From the manufacturer
Dr Eve Gabriel
A powerful scientist of high importance in Eden’s eco-system. The creator of Abel, she grows too close to her android, unlocking a shocking truth that shakes her to her core.
The rebellion’s leader. Brooks speaks for the people in a society split by class – the rich have everything while the poor starve. Sick of barely surviving Brooks is set on leading the people to a better tomorrow at any cost.
Protected by his authority, President Pope oversees the creation of Abel, confident that Dr Eve’s creation will save mankind. What he doesn’t expect is the rebellion that threatens to topple his best laid plans.
Dr Eve’s android is the only being capable of surviving outside the underground bunker. He’s humanity’s last hope but can he be trusted once he realises the extent of his power?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?