on 1 May 2011
We have an old bath that was very stained & were going to get a new one fitted. Got a quote & it was a bit more than we wanted to pay. Saw this Bath Rubber & for its price thought it was worth a go. It's just like a normal rubber but I was amazed at how much it cleaned the bath and almost made it like new. True, it requires a lot of elbow grease & I was rubbing away for a couple of hours, but it certainly did the job. Would recommend. :D
on 11 March 2015
This stuff is amazing!!! I scratched my new porcelain sink the day after it was installed and was gutted (metal scratch from saucepan handle). The china & bath rubber arrived 10 minutes ago and i'm writing this review to say the scratch is gone :)

Just wet the rubber, press hard and rub till its gone!!
on 7 June 2011
Bought this to remove a rust stain on an enamel bath, caused by rust on the bottom of a aerosol can. It removed it in seconds, a real surprise!

I then tried it on a metal scratch mark, on a ceramic sink. Took a lot more effort, but it removed that also.
on 17 April 2012
I bought this to remove grey/silver scratch marks from my porcelain sink. It does the job on faint marks but on deeper ones you need a lot of elbow grease! I've since found that hob brite does a good job on the scratch marks.
on 8 September 2012
I bought a brand new sparkling Belfast Sink..after the first time I cleaned it (to my horror and fiances anger) I made 3 small silver marks with my engagement ring. No cleaning product we used would remove these silver marks. I was quickly on the Internet and came across the 'bath rubber'. The Cramer bath rubber had fantastic reviews and at this small price I decided to give it a go. With a tiny bit of water added to the rubber the marks dissapeared with a tiny bit of elbow grease. Absolutely amazed at the results. So happy to have found this product and will not be without one now!
on 14 August 2016
I had a mark (about a centimetre) caused by a ring on the outside of my ceramic sink which was very visible. Could not get rid of it with cleaners so tried this. It worked! Required a fair bit of effort rubbing to remove the mark - I used a little water with the rubber as well, but the results are that the mark has gone. Great little product.
on 28 January 2013
Managed to get a lot of scratches off with Cif just as well as rubber, so probably not worth the money - though it does remove stains fairly easily
on 23 January 2014
Absolutely brilliant product that is a must in my cleaning kit! I bought it as my watch caused a silver line down the side of our white ceramic sink one day when I accidentally caught the sink with it. I dampened one corner of it with water and rubbed the horrible silver mark vigorously until it disappeared. Phew!! I have used it on tiles with great success although darker marks on ceramic surfaces are very easily shifted with Hob Bright and a non scratch type scourer (yes weird I know but works effortlessly every time and on white plastic tile trims & white pvc frames!!)
on 11 April 2015
Bought this item on advise of the plumber that fitted new bathroom. He commented that marks on our old basin could have been removed using this product. When I noticed some small marks on our new basin he confirmed this was the product to use (I had already tried several cleaning product to no avail).
When it arrived I was surprised how hard it was but I had been told to wet it and gingerly started to rub, when I could see it wasn't doing any damage I rubbed a little harder and the marks were removed without any scratching to the surface of the basin.
Very pleased with the result.
on 22 February 2015
The first thing that struck me on opening the box was how small this is. It measures about 8cm long and is about 2cm square. This means that it is has quite a small surface area to clean with and has a habit of rolling when you scrub hard. Tried this on our enamel bath and couldnt shift a bath bomb stain. Tried Cif cleaner and it went. Not overly impressed