on 6 May 2014
arrived quicker than estimated delivery time. was well packaged and was of good quality. was great for my teenage daughter for using with her i pod and still working. good buy at great price would def use buyer again thank you .
on 26 March 2014
Long flat not the usual round USB charger cables. Bought two both working daily, no problems with either of them
on 5 June 2014
Will not power my iPad (series three) so pretty useless for my needs. Should have said on the advert that it was low power
on 31 May 2014
Received these yesterday and put my I pad on to charge still using the original apple adapter and after 7 hours it had charged only. 40% and if you use I pad while charging it starts to lose charge very quickly. Complete load of rubbish thought I would ignore the bad reviews as some people are very fussy , I'm not but believe me these are shocking.
on 31 October 2015
Love these long cables. Means I can lay comfortably in my bed on my iPad with it maintaining 100%charge . Bought two, will be ordering more I'm sure. Definately recommend
on 12 March 2015
Took a long time to charge. In fact, half the time it didn't charge at all. Now it has stopped working altogether. Don't waste your money buying this.
on 4 June 2014
I don't know why but I kill shorter cables but these long flat ones last much longer!! No more short round ones for me
on 15 May 2015
Good length and colour but stopped working after a couple of weeks. might just be a one off but not sure?
on 9 September 2015
Very good price took a while to arrive. Works well.so much better than the short chargers.
on 15 August 2015
Great and the 3 metre length is just brilliant. Really satisfied with this purchase.